Looking for a website, we can help you enhance, upgrade or create a good web presence. What’s more you can have full control of the content.
Having a local business with tangible goods is great, but why limit your sales to the local region? Build on successful lines and customer satisfaction.
The best looking and well worked websites are only worth having if they can be found. Let us help you with all the available techniques.
We have a large portfolio of applications for mobile, web based and desktop scenarios, we are fully equipped to advise and deliver.
Web Design & Marketing North Wales
Talk to us, give us a chance to understand your needs and see what we might be able to achieve together.
This website not only showcases what we have been involved in recently and what our designers and developers are capable of; but importantly alludes to the quality of collaboration and support throughout the whole product construction and web marketing life-cycle. If you’ve got a project in mind, or just want some advice about your online marketing and strategy, why not contact us, your call will be most welcome!
- Is your investment time & money well spent, consider the opportunity cost of not getting things right first time?
- Do you know how much business it brings in?
- Is that a good enough return?
- Are you ‘leaving money on the table’ for your competitors to pick up?
We have invested in an outstanding environment here at Deganwy Quay, conveniently located a couple of minutes off the A55 between Conwy and Llandudno. We are committed to enabling business in and the local economy in North Wales.
We are one or the largest web hosting companies in the region with a variety of server options including Windows and Linux boxes, cPanel access and other custom configurations offered. Other supporting services we provide include Graphic Design, Training and IT Support. In addition working with associates – Printing, PR and Traditional Marketing.
- New App From Livetech Aids Conservation of Red Squirrels Red squirrel lovers are eagerly embracing a new app that’s helping to save the species in North Wales. Red Squirrels Trust ... Read the full post
- Client Achievements Roundup Over the years we have developed strong relationships with our clients and we are always delighted to hear when their ... Read the full post
- Google’s Latest Algorithm – Mobilegeddon: Non mobile-friendly sites, be aware! As we mentioned a couple months back (Why do I need a Responsive Website for My Business?), Google would be ... Read the full post
- Livetech Work With Book Of You To Develop App To Tackle Dementia Recently Livetech have been working alongside Book Of You, a Community Interest Company whose founders conceived the idea to use ... Read the full post